Terms of Service
Rules are meant not to be broken
Terms and Conditions of website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We do not provide any guarantee against loss of income through your use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- eBay and Payal are registered trademarks of eBay and PayPal corporations respectively.
- Scrobbld uses charts service provided amCharts.com and complies with their Terms of Service.
- Scrobbld is not affiliated to any 3rd party services including eBay, PayPal and amCharts.
- We cannot give any assurance over the reliability or uptime of our service though we aim to provide as much uptime as possible.
- We cannot guarantee the persistence of your data.
- We do not guarantee that the software used on this website is free from technical issues.
- We have no responsibility for the relationship between you and your customers and as a result we expressly accept absolutely no liability or responsibility for dealings between you and your customers.
- From time to time PayPal experiences technical difficulties over which Scrobbld has no control, as a result we cannot accept any responsibility for any negative impacts upon your business.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid and verified PayPal account is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide payment information.
- If you initially sign up for a Free, Standard, Plus, or Premium plan, and you don't cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. You will not be charged if you cancel your PayPal subscription before the 30th day.
- We accept no responsibility for cancelling your PayPal subscription on your behalf once it is setup: you may cancel at any time through your PayPal account.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your PayPal account that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Scrobbld does not accept any liability for such loss.
- We do not provide refunds on monthly subscriptions or transactions that have been purchased.
- If you choose to downgrade your paid plan, your current paid plan will be accessible until your next billing date, at which point it will be downgraded.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account page provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- We accept no responsibility for cancelling your PayPal subscription on your behalf once it is setup: you may cancel at any time through your PayPal account. You may still be charged if you do not properly cancel your subscription in PayPal.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Scrobbld, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Scrobbld service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Scrobbld reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.